1. Acceptance of Terms
1.2. We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the website and its services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
2. The Services
2.1. The website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, and/or other message or communication facilities (“the services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless otherwise stated, the services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
3. Acceptable Use
3.1. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, and other materials (“the content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. We do not control or endorse the content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content, and you acknowledge that by using the services you may be exposed to content that is offensive and/or indecent. chinchillajournal.com will not be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any content transmitted via the services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such content.
3.2. In using the website and its services you agree not to:
- Use the services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise.
- Post, publish, distribute, or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing, or unlawful.
- Post, publish, distribute, or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate, or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality, or otherwise.
- Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity of others).
- Use any information or material in any way that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Make available or upload any files that contain a virus, worm, trojan, or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another.
- Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses.
- Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages.
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the website and its services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website and its services.
- Post, publish, distribute, or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement).
- Attempt to gain access to any of the services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks, connected to the website and its services through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
3.3. We have no obligation to monitor the services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
4.1. We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the website and its services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We also may at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the website and its services or any part thereof without prior notice, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the website and its services.
5.1. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain and survive in full force and effect, and remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. Governing Law
6.1. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
7. International Use
7.1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of technical data and conduct on the Internet.
Thank you to Clickdocs for their help in their formation of these Terms and Conditions.